Intensive Teacher Training by Swiss Pilates Institute (SPI)
with International Certification.
If you are not a fitness professional, a minimum of 30 hours Pilates practice will be required before the training.
Main Course Objective:
- Is to learn how to create and instruct Beginner and Intermediate Reformer sessions in a private or group class setting.
- The Philosophy, concepts and principles of the Pilates Method
- Anatomy & biomechanical analysis of movements
- Postural assessment, identification of faulty postures
- Teaching methodology and how to address specific program
- The repertoire of the beginner and intermediate level
- Effective communication and observational skills, verbal cueing and
imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation
- Modifications for specific body types, postural issues and conditions
- Effective use of the reformer to enhance torso stability and strength, peripheral extremity conditioning, joint stability, flexibility, balance and coordination
50 hours including instruction, supervised training, assignments and peer study
After-training requirements for Certification:
- Minimum 5 hours observation
- Minimum 25 hours self practice
- Minimum 30 hours curriculum review
- Minimum 25 hours practice teaching
Available course languages:
Director of Education
Yok Jade Sengsmran