Reformer SMP Glide
- Frame Length: 226cm
- Carriage Length: 90cm
- Carriage Width: 58cm
- Standing Platform Width: 12cm
- Foot Bar Vertical Adjust: 5 Positions
- Foot Bar Width: 88cm
- Reformer Height: 17cm
*shipment not included in price.
- The Reformer Machine is a traditional piece of Pilates equipment (introduced by Joseph Pilates-the Creator of the Pilates Method) which looks like a bed with springs, a sliding carriage, ropes and pulleys.
- The carriage slides up and down with the help of wheels within the frame and resistance driven springs when exercises are performed.
- Very versatile, sleek, precision-built with anodized aluminum for more durability.
- Well known among Pilates Studios for its ease of use, adjustability, safety and solid construction.
- Anodized aluminum for more durability.
- The footbar has 5 different adjustments and is wide so that it can also accommodate large and/or tall practitioners.
- 3 headrest positions for good cervical support.
- Swivel pulleys provide multi variable angles of resistance.
- Shoulder rests allows quick adjustments to four positions so that it can also accommodate large and/or tall but also small practitioners.
- It stacks and stores vertically, which is a great space saver or easy storage.
- Engineered and built for professional studios, it is also perfect for home use.