- A round shaped bendable piece of rubber equipment used to support or complement a variety of Pilates exercises. It was introduced by the Originator of Pilates – Joseph Pilates and was referred as the ‘magic circle.’ The Pilates Circle has a standard diameter of approximately 13 inches and also has a flexible metal in addition to the rubber material.
- Different resistances can be applied to challenge and build muscle strength, power and endurance.
- They provide torso stability and help to sculpt and tone specific muscles.
- They are flat and easy to transport between places for quick workouts (especially when travelling).
- They are padded inside and outside which makes it much more useful to perform a variety of Pilates exercises.